- Learn the attitude, skills and knowledge required in the corporate environment.
- Understand the importance of Credibility, Accountability and Ownership.
- Get acquainted with behavioral etiquettes that are necessary in a corporate environment.
- Identify and appreciate differences between cultures and find ways of working
with different clients efficiently.
- Communicate confidently and effectively with the right mix of words, tone and
- Make powerful presentations by understanding the various aspects that
contribute to creating great presentations.
- Write emails that are clear and concise while still carrying the essence of great
- Learn optimal ways of using virtual platforms and means for communication,
both internally and with clients.
- Learn the art of networking and building rapport with people that would assist in
establishing strong relationships with clients and team members alike.
- Recognize what makes a great team and how one can contribute within the team
to achieve the team’s objectives.
- Learn to set goals that would enable one to work towards creating a great career
- Transition from Campus to Corporate
- Behavioral Etiquettes at Work Place
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Presentation Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Virtual Communication Etiquettes
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- Interpersonal Skills and Networking
- Team Building and Collaboration
- Group Discussions
- Learning videos
- Role Plays
- Group Activities
- Group Presentations
- Case Studies
- Email Writing exercisesSelf-assessment questionnaires
Online Learning Reinforcement
The Transition to Corporate life
Behavioural Etiquettes at Workplace
Business Writing Skills
Virtual Communication Etiquettes
Building your personal brand